Skip to content
I. General information.
II. Information in the forms.
- The operator of the Fruttii Website is the ‘Clematisy’ Ornamental Plants Nursery M.K.J. Wędrowscy, ul. Sportowa 1a, 83-211 Kolincz, Poland, NIP 9570721698, REGON 192647942
- The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By gathering the information voluntarily submitted in forms.
- By saving cookies files in end devices
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator of our website, operating at the address of Fruttii.
III. Information about cookies.
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The website can also store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address)
- Any data given in the form are not shared with third parties without the user’s consent.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers.
- The data provided in this form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. in order to make the process of handling a service request or a business contact.
- The data given in the forms may be submitted to entities technically pursuing certain services – in particular, the provision of information about the holder of a domain registered with entities being operators of Internet domains, services supporting payments or other entities with whom the Operator of the Service cooperates in this area.
IV. Server logs.
- Cookies files constitute IT data, in particular text files that are stored in the Service User’s end device and are intended for using Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, as well as a unique number.
- The Operator of the Service is the subject placing cookies on the end device of the Service’s User and obtaining access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him/her matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device within time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually allows for default storing of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this area. The web browser allows the user to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Check help or documentation of the web browser for detailed information.
- Cookies on the end device of the Website User may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator as well.
- We recommend reading privacy policies of these companies to learn how the cookies are used in statistics: Google Analytics Privacy Protection Policy.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the Service. For this purpose, information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on particular web page may be kept.
- In terms of information about user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may browse and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
V. Making the data available.
- Information about certain activities of users are subject to logging to the server. These data are used solely to administer the site and to provide the most efficient hosting services.
- Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following can be saved:
- time of the request,
- time of sending response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data are not associated with individual persons browsing the web sites
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
- The data shall be made available to third parties solely within the limits of the law.
- The data allowing for the identification of a natural person shall be shared only upon that person’s consent.
- The operator may be required to disclose information collected by the Website to entitled authorities to comply with lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.